How We Can Help
Trusted Financial Guidance and Investment Advice For the Long-Term
At McLellan Financial Services, we believe that everyone needs a financial strategy in order to set, pursue, and reach their goals. We strive to help clients identify appropriate and realistic financial objectives and develop an investment strategy that may help reach them.
Many individuals don’t have a financial strategy because they don’t know where to start or don’t have the time or knowledge to manage their wealth and investments on their own. We seek to solve this problem by working closely with clients and developing strategies that can withstand fluctuations in the markets or unexpected life events, focusing on mitigating risk and protecting assets.
Whether a client is concerned with not having enough money to last through retirement or has questions about investment strategies, we can help, answering a number of questions they may have, such as:
- When can I retire?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- Are there alternative investment options appropriate for my portfolio?
- How can I grow my wealth without taking unnecessary risk?
- Is my portfolio diversified?
- What are my annuity options?
- Should I consider life insurance to protect my family?
- How can I create a guaranteed income stream that lasts through retirement?
- Should I roll over my 401(k)?
- How can I maximize my Social Security benefits?
At McLellan Financial Services, our goal is to help clients develop a financial roadmap and feel confident with their investment and retirement strategy. By offering ongoing guidance, we strive to help clients make wise decisions and pursue financial independence.